Friday, December 21, 2007

HELP! (get this letter to the outside....)


This is an emergency message to all who can read it. I am Lewis of TableBread and this is my partner in baking - Susy Q. We are being held hostage against our will by a Queen and her two Princesses. They are forcing us to make cookies, brownies, and other 'for our friends and classmates' baked treats. We are drowning in royal icing, chocolate chips, and empty jars of peanut butter. The speed at which they desire these goodies is so fast we are not even able to document evidence of our abuse!

If you can read this: DON'T BE A HERO! SAVE YOURSELF! We tried to escape but were busted by the armed guards on the other side of the fence. So, we will continue baking cookies, cakes, and puddings (sob) but no bread for a couple more days (sob). I fear it may be longer...(sob)

...save yourselves...(sob)

2 comments:

Julie said...

This was too funny! I've been filling my sink with dirty dishes as soon as I've emptied it every few days--so much baking! Thank goodness I love it! And thanks for reminding me that I need to buy more peanut butter!!!

BumbleVee said...

I wish you didn't live quite so far away...it is an arm and a leg to post baking....it is too heavy if you send much.

I have too have been baking up a storm...but...do have plenty still in the freezer... could be shared. My hands are dry and wrecked becuz like Julie.... dish water... in and out of if for days. akkkkk!

My post will be up in a day or so as well to pay it forward....